Line Rider Comeback

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

previews and screenshots: immortality scened

golfguy
    LRCB Member
    LRCB Member

previews and screenshots: immortality scened Empty previews and screenshots: immortality scened

Post by golfguy Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:09 am

previews and screenshots: immortality scened Lineriderscreenshot2

this is a screen shot of a track that i am sceneing (HKay's immortality), so far it has a tiny 5000 lines, but soon it will have plenty more.i still have to do the eyebrows, tell me what you think! subscribe to my youtube to see it first when it comes out! my youtubehttps://www.youtube.com/user/golfguy8899

i was thinking of also doing a couple more characters like in TV shows,...like techdawg, (that's where my inspiration cam from) and ill probably do some shading on her. what characters should i do do you think??? please tell me some ideas!
    Wink previews and screenshots: immortality scened 527831

Last edited by golfguy on Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Sheldon
    Sheldon
    Administrators
    Administrators

previews and screenshots: immortality scened Empty Re: previews and screenshots: immortality scened

Post by Sheldon Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:11 am

Looks sexy Surprised
    CommanderCoke
    CommanderCoke
    Premium User
    Premium User

previews and screenshots: immortality scened Empty Re: previews and screenshots: immortality scened

Post by CommanderCoke Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:20 am

How come I don't see any pictures? Oh well, I saw it on .org. The head is too small and the boobs are too big. Maybe once the head gets enlarged the boobs will look okay though.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 12:42 am